Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm (flexible), Expect to work OT, 50 hours a week. Could be additional time during the week or a Saturday.
- Manage a pipeline of 30-40 loans a month. Once a loan closes, another loan will be added to this person's pipeline
- Cradle to the grave processing (start to finish)
- Keeping consultants and members updated on the process
- Reaching out to customers for any additional information or documents needed
- Will mainly be working with conventional, FHA, refi's, vacant land loans and jumbo loans
- Reviews loan application files to ensure compliance with disclosure requirements.
- Verifies applicant information including employment, salary, assets, and liabilities.
- Orders appraisals, credit reports, title reports, and other essential documentation.
- Reviews information for completeness and accuracy to ensure all necessary items are available for underwriting. Clarifies missing or questionable information and follows up with outside sources for outstanding documents.
- Keeps appropriate parties informed of policies and procedures and assists Mortgage Consultants in communicating status of loans to parties involved in the transaction.
- Reviews loan documentation to adhere to secondary market guidelines.
- Obtains Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on files when necessary and requests subordinations.
- Works closely with Mortgage Closers and coordinates closings with all parties on purchase transactions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.