* Meets or exceeds loan portfolio, fee income and any other production goals as defined by supervisor.
* Solicit first mortgage loans within market areas. Informs prospective loan clients of FFC's underwriting guidelines and applicable government regulations.
* Personally interviews all loan applicants.
* Completes each loan application and all pre-processing functions in a timely manner to permit the good faith estimate to be mailed within the required time period.
* Screens loan requests based on the bank's policies and on types of loans offered.
* Works with processing team to ensure ordering of appraisals, credit reports, appropriate background or other information as needed on residential loan applicants.
* Maintains familiarity with new legislation and regulations that may affect residential lending policies and/or products. Ensures compliance with new rules by implementing appropriate changes.
* Minimum two years banking experience with an emphasis on mortgage lending.
* Familiarity with mortgage loan documents and mortgage loan processing.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.