The CSI Companies is currently hiring a Mortgage Loan Reviewer for a reputable nationally recognized banking institution in the Greensboro, NC area!
This a great contract to hire role and our client is looking to quickly expand their growing team.
Hours: Standard business hours
We are seeking qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years RECENT and RELEVANT Mortgage and/or Banking experience reviewing, processing, or post-closing experience. Although, recent and relevant mortgage and banking experience is highly preferred, we are interested in candidates that have a willingness to learn and are analytical thinkers.
The Mortgage Reviewer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing post closed mortgage loan documentation for compliance and accuracy.
- Reviewing loan files to insure compliance with all state and federal lending regulations.
- Comparing closed loan parameters to investor and portfolio product guidelines.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of Mortgage Lending products, policies, processes and required documentation for Government-Sponsored Enterprise (GSE), Federal Housing Administration (FHA), Veterans Affairs (VA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and portfolio products, as required.
- Obtaining required credit and compliance documentation for assigned applications from internal clients, external clients, vendors, and third-party sources.
- Submitting mortgage loans to Underwriting ensuring Mortgage and investor policies and procedures are met which includes calculating all forms of income (e.g. wage earner, retirement, self-employed), reviewing real estate appraisals, calculating appropriate homeowners insurance coverage, calculating specific mortgage product program income and ratio requirements, analyzing bank statements to determine sufficient required assets, and other tasks as required.
- Adhering to all compliance regulations, as directed.
- Conducting proactive and effective pipeline management in accordance with performance standard expectations.
- Efficiently utilizing automated mortgage processing system.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers, internal and external clients/business partners, and vendors.
- Obtaining required credit and compliance documentation for assigned applications.