* Maintains knowledge of all policies and modifications to the guidelines and standards of the company, federal housing programs, investors, and private mortgage insurers.
* Maintains and updates loan application information within loan origination software and other applications.
* Orders appraisals, title, survey, verifications, and any other items required for loan approval; conducts regular follow-ups with outside sources regarding outstanding documents.
* Reviews all disclosures for completeness and compliance.
* Completes final evaluation and analysis of completed application packages and submits eligible files specifying any applicable conditions.
* Monitors rate lock information for data integrity and expiration dates; communicates discrepancies to the Loan Officer.
* Maintain accurate pipeline to ensure proper projections, closings, and regulatory compliance with Company, Federal, and State standards.
* May schedule closing appointments with respective parties (i.e. title companies, closing attorneys, corporate closing department and customers etc.)
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 1 year mortgage banking experience as a processor or junior processor, required.
* Working knowledge of Client/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines, as well as, Regulatory Mortgage Compliance, state, federal, local government, private investors and insurers.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, with the ability to learn other mortgage-related programs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Must be able to work overtime, as required.