A credit union in Hillsboro is searching for some Mortgage Loan Processors to help with increased demand!
* Perform loan processing functions including, but not limited to, data entry, filing, document preparation, auditing, and quality assurance
* Leverage available systems and tools, and apply sound independent judgment when applicable, to perform loan processing tasks, and proactively convey needs and requirements as applicable
* Work efficiently and quickly to meet aggressive service levels while still meeting accuracy requirements and volume expectations
* Respond to department specific questions; research and resolve member issues
* Ensure that our members and the credit union are not at risk for the mortgage transactions that are being completed
* Calculate Income, Analyze Appraisal, title, credit reports, asset documentation, a plus is knowledge of Foreign Funds
* Communicate with third party vendors, business partners and management via email and verbally
* Main point of contact for escrow, loan officer, underwriter, closer and member
* Ensure that all work being done is following rules and regulations of Mortgage as well as follows Fannie Mae guidelines
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.