Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
Assist Home Loan Advisor with the origination, processing and closing of new loans. Answer telephones, coordinate calls, take messages and greet visitors.
- Answer phones, field questions, greet visitors and support the Home Loan Advisor.
- Perform light bookkeeping, data entry, typing and filing.
- Schedule appointments and assist in the pre-application process.
- Take loan applications to help offset volume for Home Loan Advisors.
- Load pre-qualification applications. Call the sales office for follow-up on any incomplete application.
- Input loan applications into the computer.
- Assist with loan originations.
- Fax the pre-qualification status to the communities and call with verbal status as needed.
- Lock-in loans and prepare up-front submissions as directed to ensure complete and accurate loan processing and closing.
- Photocopy documents during and after loan application.
- Prepare setup sheets and organize the initial loan file.
- Prepare Good Faith Estimates.
- Assist processors and closers in procuring loan documents.
- Compile any missing data on the loan application, i.e., lot number, address, plan type, incentive, delivery time, etc.
- Maintain loan packages and supplies (i.e., order forms, booklets, marketing material, etc.), and be pro-active during slow periods.
- Prepare weekly status reports for branch and division.
- Four-year college degree. (Preferred)
- Strong sales and customer service abilities
- Strong work ethic
- General office skills - ability to answer and coordinate telephone calls, take written messages and perform light bookkeeping
- Ability to study material independently
- Strong keyboard skills and ability to type minimum 30 words per minute.
- Valid driver’s license