Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
Responsible for ensuring the correct amount of funds is transmitted to the corporate account in the daily transfer letter.
- Ensures the correct amount of funds is transmitted to the corporate account in the daily transfer letter and sends copies to the accounting team and servicing team.
- Deposits checks received on a daily basis to any of the various bank accounts we maintain.
- Forwards all Cash Receipt entries to accounting upon balancing to the deposits. Pulls bank balances and controlled disbursement balances and forwards to accounting.
- Runs daily wire reports for loan funding’s and uploads to Bank One.
- Adds new loans to warehouse in TMO, Upload data file to RFC Connect.
- Obtains all Investor Purchase Advises. After cash has been confirmed, forwards to all other Departments (closed loan dept., servicing, accounting).
- Uploads Out Report to RFC. Connects Mark loans in TMO as Dry when Note is sent to RFC or UBS – Uploads files required.
- Verifies appropriate approval on check stops, voids and re-issuances. Enters check stops and voids and verifies before accounts payable re-issues checks.
- Monitors all account analysis statements from various banks for correctness of service charges. Maintains petty cash according to the written procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Three + years experience as a Treasury Analyst I
- Cash Management or Treasury Experience
- Ability to study independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient at Word for Windows and Excel