Our client, an innovative mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused on middle market companies, is seeking a Manager to handle financial analysis, risk assessment, business review and client transaction preparation. This role also supports the transaction closing team. They provide sell-side advisory services to companies across a broad range of industries, managing deals with a transaction value of $5 million-$250 million. Significant growth opportunity within the firm.
- Assisting in the fundamental underwriting (due diligence) and analytical efforts throughout the sell-side M&A process.
- Managing and reviewing the work of associates as well as working with transaction teams throughout the entire transaction process.
- Developing and demonstrating an ability to consistently represent the firm at site visits and client meetings.
- Analytical activities, including:
- Designing and creating projection models based on communicated concepts.
- Designing and creating new spreadsheet-based analytical tools based on communicated concepts.
- Due diligence activities, including:
- Client analysis including identification of any inherent company/industry risks.
- Organizing all due diligence materials and filling a data room
- Drafting the financial analysis as presented in the Confidential Information Memorandum
- Reviewing and overseeing junior team members’ due diligence activities.
- Guidance and leadership during the marketing materials development, including preparation of reports, schedules, and final presentation materials as being available for ad-hoc reporting during negotiations with potential buyers.
- Communicating any identified risks or perceived issues and supporting those facts to others on the deal team