Member Service Representative needed for financial institution in Mercer County, New Jersey area
- Responds to members with regard to loan inquiries, withdrawals, account information, problem resolution, and provides exceptional member service.
- High school graduate, typing and office skills. Individual should not pose a threat to the health or safety of self or others
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a teller for member inquiries/withdrawal processing.
- Responsible for disbursing cash, checks and deposits.
- Accepts cash and check deposits and secures those funds while at the Credit Union.
- Provides clerical support in processing account information for customers.
- Actively cross-sells credit union's product lines.
- Assist members with On-line Banking and Estatement needs
- Input daily checks remotely into Remote Deposit System.
- Develops a working knowledge of the credit union's electronic data processing system.
- Develops an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- Responsible for daily balancing of cash drawer (including securing teller cash drawer until daily deposit is made.
- Processes member's Checking Account check orders.
- Processes loan payoffs.
- Send letters to Human Resources regarding membership reports.
- Process and verify account numbers if open insurance accounts. Send report to appropriate parties.
- Abides by the terms and conditions of the Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in any area as directed by the president/manager, his/her assistant, or department supervisor in a relief capacity.
- Takes fees for returned statements.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.