The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Medical Billing Representative for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Nevada!
Pay: Based on experience and education
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30- 5PM
Duration: Contract through September 2019; potential for extension or conversion
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
1. Review and work all zero pay remits received from commercial insurers.
2. Complete daily tasks within the task manager for all aging accounts past 45 days.
3. Post all payments and contractual adjustment to the patient accounts in the NextGen and AllScripts PM Systems.
4. Review and process the daily correspondence to correct or update inquiries from insurance carriers.
5. Follow-up and collect outstanding aged trial balance reports, including but not limited to oral and written communications.
6. Assist in other job functions within the assigned team.
7. Resolve most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
8. Assist with patient calls while upholding patient satisfaction guidelines and standards.
- Individual MUST have minimum 3 recent years Medical Billing experience
- MUST have recent AR experience, payment posting and excellent communication skills.
- MUST have experience with all insurance plans including Federal, HMO, PPO
- Candidate MUST have a good record of longevity at previous employers.
- Anesthesia experience is a plus.
- NextGen experience is a plus.
- All Scripts experience is a plus.