Master Data Analyst
Our client, located the Smyrna area of Atlanta is looking for a Master Data Analyst to join their winning team on a contract basis.
Primary Job Responsibilities of Master Data Analyst
- Responsible for data consolidation, analysis and converting customer data
- Work with SQL database
- Review and analyze customer attributes and product attributes
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly reporting as it relates to Master Data and reporting
- Ensure overall data integrity as well as handle custom loads
- Define the end to end migration methodology and internal data rules on behalf of the business
Requirements of Master Data Analyst:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Master Data
- Previous experience with SQL is highly preferred
- Advanced MS Excel
- Previous expertise in data migration or harmonization in conjunction with integration
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67524 when responding to this ad.