We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for building actionable quantitative models and advanced analytics that will help Alliant uncover new opportunities to improve product penetration, member acquisition, banking channel effectiveness, and member experience. You will also be responsible for the discovery, innovation and analytics that drive results that improve the member experience.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Establish and sustain the marketing and digital channels data and analytics discipline
- Develop and maintain data standards and integration of member data with ecommerce/digital banking and marketing behavioral data to uncover new strategies and optimization
- Lead all data acquisition for campaign development, including customer list creation and segmentation
- Develop quality assurance systems and procedures for validating all lists and models as well as standards for measuring and evaluating segmentations and models
- Build predictive analytics, marketing/media mix modeling and machine learning models
- Define business requirements for Google Analytics tag implementation and other web property tracking
- Develop real-time reporting on marketing campaigns by product, segment, and channel (digital as well as traditional)
- Develop centralized reporting on mobile and online banking usage, focusing on key performance indicators
- Code SQL Stored Procedures for data loading to marketing automation tool which will increase substantially the size and scale of available datasets