As a Market Manager, you help create the energy and excitement around Amerant Bank products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customer's hands. You understand that Amerant Bank is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customer needs and with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products. Primarily responsible for the achievement of banking center profitability, sales goals, operation activities and the management and use of the various elements encompassing a transformed banking center. Responsible for the sale of Bank products and services to new and existing clients inside the branch as well as the generation of new business opportunities outside the branch. Ensure quality levels of branch customer service. Ensure development and training of branch staff. Promote a positive Bank image within the community. Oversee administration of all personnel issues. Ensure the protection of all branch assets. Manage branch expenses.
This position will be based in our new banking center in Boca Raton - opening soon!
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ability to perform all position responsibilities within a banking center.
- Provide guidance and supervision to Banking Specialist Manager in the oversight of the day to day banking center operational activities in the banking center in accordance with all Bank policies and procedures. In the absence of the Banking Specialist Manager take lead responsibility.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures per Retail Banking's operating manuals, employee handbook and all other that apply to the position functions. Ensure all regulatory requirements as well as security and audit procedures are adhered to always.
- Responsible for ensuring individual acts do not lead to Bank operating losses as well as escalating potential concerns that could lead to Bank loss to appropriate supervisor.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the Banking Specialist Manager in keeping branch in compliance with all Bank policies and procedures as well as ensuring audit, compliance and security procedures are adhered to at the branch location. In the absence of the Banking Specialist Manager take lead responsibility.
- Take responsibility for daily overdraft / NSF decisions.
- Ensure branch monthly audits reflect appropriate controls are in place.
Minimum Education and or Certifications Requirements:
** Applicant must be NMLS registered and provide the company with their NMLS number or be willing to register in NMLS upon accepting an employment offer. Additionally, FBI Criminal Background and credit checks must be successfully passed.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge
Basic report writing ability, organizational skills, telephone skills. Previous experience with Outlook, Internet and MS Office Skills, including MS Word Advanced, MS Excel Advanced and MS PowerPoint Level II required.