Creative Financial Staffing has been retained by a global manufacturing organization to identify a Controller to lead the accounting and finance function for a $30M division.
Why the Controller opportunity?
● The Company: $30M division of a Global Manufacturing organization who are leaders in their industry niche.
● Growth: The Company is highly acquisitive and looking to double their EBITDA over the next 5 years.
● The Opportunity: The Controller will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight, and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted adviser to the GM.
The Controller’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Partner with the GM to provide business decision making and sound financial planning to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total return.
● Supervise accounting staff both on-site and remote.
● Serve as liaison to Corporate Controller on all division related accounting issues to include audit related schedules, internal and external reporting needs, tax issues, SEC compliance issues.
● Hands-on responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the division including the preparation of the monthly financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit, and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
● Provide financial and operational metrics and analytics to executive management.
● Lead effort in establishing, monitoring and enforcing effective internal controls.
● Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
● Increase the division’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision-making through sound financial management.
● Analyze and prepare Capital appropriations; track post-implementation performance.
● Further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.