Manager of Risk Analytics - Banking
MANAGER OF RISK ANALYTICS - BANKING
Great opportunity with growing, dynamic Atlanta-based bank for an experienced Finance professional. This critical role will work closely with the senior management team to manage their allowance calculations (CECL / ALLL), perform heavy data analysis, reporting and other analytics related to commercial lending activity.
The company offers a great work life balance, competitive compensation and benefits, some work remote opportunity and the opportunity to help drive process improvements. They have a stellar culture and management team.
- The ideal candidate will have
Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting or related
- 5+ years of finance experience in a mid to large sized banking institution
- Experience with loan allowance calculations and modeling (expertise with CECL)
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Experience working with large data sets and data analytics
- Superior communication skills, with proven ability to do presentations to executive and board teams
- History of career stability and ongoing career progression
- Regulatory reporting experience in a bank is preferred.
Local candidates only, please.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73290 when responding to this ad.