Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, giving and receiving open and honest feedback, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Are you passionate about using your knowledge to influence change and navigate complex business challenges? Are you looking to join a team who will invest not only in your professional growth, but also help you achieve your personal goals, and give you the ability to provide that support for others? Do you want to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion dollar growing organization?
Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Sr. Manager and Regional Controller, the Manager of Operations Support (MOS) is responsible for providing and ensuring that their team provides the highest level of customer service, to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The MOS is a proficient expert in the management and collection of customer accounts. In addition, the MOS is responsible for the day to day supervision and development of the members of their team. The MOS also acts as an escalation point for team, office and account issues. Qualities include: Building team and customer relationships, developing employees, conflict resolution, professionalism, the ability to employ the TEKsystems' communication model as appropriate, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
Essential Functions of the Manager of Operations Support:
- Primarily responsible for the technical and professional development of the employees on their team, including providing daily feedback and quarterly performance evaluations
- Escalation point and support liaison for team, field office, and customer related issues
- Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to invoicing, collections, customer service and working with client to resolve outstanding issues
- Support liaison for field office with general questions regarding the issues with the account from an operations and accounting perspective
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of their account(s)
- BA / BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
- 1-3 years management experience
- Ability to provide a team oriented environment that is fair, open, honest, humble, competitive
- Ability to hold team members, peers and supervisors accountable
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- Strong leadership skills, communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to coach, train and develop all team members
- Ability to assess team performance and identify areas of improvement for the team and its members
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
Pursuant to the Maryland Job Applicant Fairness Act, this position will be subject to a credit check due to the fact that this job includes at least one of the following criteria:
- Involves a fiduciary responsibility, including the authority to issue payments, collect debts, transfer money or enter into contracts; or
- Involves access to personal information as defined in § 14-3501 of the Maryland Commercial Law; or
- Is managerial and involves setting the direction or control of a department, division or unit
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.