Financial Planning and Analysis Manger
My client, a booming healthcare company in Cool Springs, is adding a Manger of Financial Planning and Analysis to their team. Cool Springs area. Low $100s. Permanent direct hire.
Why this opportunity?
- Company is doubling in size due to acquisitions.
- Nice location (gym on site).
- Located in TN for over 10 years.
- Terrific leadership.
- Awesome benefits that start the month after hire date.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager:
- Build end to end budgets
- Analyze large sets of data
- Take information, put it in a financial model, and present it in a summarized view to management and department leaders
- Cash forecasting
- Project a range of scenarios and outcomes
- Construct three-statement (income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement) models
- Analyze variances in forecasts
- Actively participates in annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes,
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly presentations for the company’s board of directors and external stakeholders
- Prepare pro-forma analyses on the company’s strategic initiatives (e.g. acquisitions, divestitures, and investments)
- Create KPIs and distributes dashboards to senior managers, department heads, and regional leaders
- Supports investor and bank relationships
- Assist management with the due diligence process