Manager of Consolidations and HFM Administration
Manager of Consolidations (Finance) and HFM Administration
Tremendous opportunity with a global company in Atlanta. This key role will be responsible for financial consolidations, reporting, administration of their HFM system, foreign exchange accounting and budgeting/forecasting.
This is a diverse role which will be highly visible to the leadership team and have the potential to be highly impactful.
The company offers competitive benefits, a really nice culture, strong management team, and the potential to truly impact the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Expertise with HFM
- Experience with financial consolidations/consolidated reporting (including international consolidations)
- CPA strongly preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros) and ability to work with large data sets and whittle information down to actionable intelligence
- History of job stability and ongoing progression required for consideration
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See some of our other career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72792 when responding to this ad.