Manager of Consolidations (SK27430)
Our client is a leading technology company with steady growth that is currently looking for Manager of Consolidations to join their team. This position will offer a blend of general accounting, team leadership and management, and process improvement for a Fortune 500 company. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance and strong benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Manager of Consolidations will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, preparing timely and accurate internal financial reporting packages, coordinating the month-end close process and other related responsibilities. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Manager of Consolidations will record and analyze the company’s financial information.
• Analyze monthly preliminary financial statements, investigate and explain variances.
• Review and approve journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Ensure that adequate financial controls are in place and are in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Coordinate monthly financial closes, set deadlines and standards for completion of financial statements.
• Work with external and internal auditors to ensure financial statements adhere to accounting policies and good financial controls.
• Act as liaison between Finance and other departments within the organization.
• Manage of team of professionals that includes their coaching, development and performance management.
• The Manager of Financial Accounting will perform other duties and special projects as assigned.