Tremendous opportunity with a mid-sized company in Buford/Suwanee area. This key role will report to the Director of Finance and supervise a team of two Financial Analysts. Key team responsibilities include: sales reporting, P&L / business reviews, financial reporting, financial analysis, ad hoc analysis, and driving automation of reporting. This fast-paced role, hands on, diverse will be highly visible to the leadership team and have the potential to be highly impactful.
The company offers competitive benefits, a really nice culture, strong management team, and the potential to truly impact the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5-8+ years of relevant finance/FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros) and ability to work with large data sets and whittle information down to actionable intelligence
- Experience using other technology tools such as SQL, data warehouse and other reporting and dashboard systems
- A drive to manage and develop staff
- Ability to be both in the details, and see strategically, as well as drive process improvements and efficiencies
- History of job stability and ongoing progression required for consideration
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See some of our other career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72559 when responding to this ad.