We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences across Alliant Credit Union’s digital banking channels. You will develop, manage and promote the overall design strategy, helping the organization infuse human-centered design into its digital capabilities in its current and future state. As a visionary you should be able to translate consumer and business needs into simple, intuitive customer journeys. You will serve as the hands-on person responsible for building user experience (UX) designs, while managing the implementation of the user interface (UI).
You are the driver in all elements of the digital experience, including: Ideation and Concept development, Information Architecture (IA), Visual and User Interface design (UI), Usability, User Testing, User Experience Research, Journey Maps and Use Cases.
The Manager, UX/UI Design will work with the product managers, marketing, operations and technology groups to balance the needs and capabilities of the organization with the best possible member experience.
You are passionate about providing the best member experience through all digital channels and will have deep understanding of design, technology and user behavior. You should have a strong vision for how technology and design can create usable, accessible and gratifying user experiences within web and application development, mobile, and other emerging platforms.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Gather analytics data and create reports with results of the UX Design solutions
- Represent the voice of the member/customer throughout the design process
- Serve as a core member of our project teams for our digital initiatives.
- Identify design problems and promote elegant, creative solutions
- Implement and promote a user-centered design approach, rapidly testing and iterate designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Manage vendor relationships for various types of design engagements
- Facilitates an inclusive design process, incorporating business partner feedback into the design process
- Implement a design sprint program to expedite the design process, decreasing time to release new features and enhancements
- Create a UX governance process and structure
- Translates strategic and operating plans into meaningful direction of projects, goals, priorities and activities; delivering on strategy through the right people in the right place at the right time
- Provides business vision by creating imagery and transparency in the possibilities, opportunities and direction of the future
- Continually assesses and provides discerning development, insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization
- Captures, analyzes, and understands the internal environment, team dynamics, and talent capabilities to address organizational refinement, agility and growth
- Champions Employee/Internal Customer Engagement, employee development and all cultural hallmarks through a strong leadership signature and a growing command of the Demands of Leadership
- Demonstrates courage, ability and agility to understand and address organizational transition in real-time; establishing expectations for the unexpected
- Applies High Performance Management practices in leading an engaged workforce as defined by Gallup Employee Engagement philosophy in order to effectively leverage the full potential and talent of this function
- Provides a structural and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis