The Intersect Group has been engaged by a large and stable publicly-traded organization in Atlanta for a Manager / Senior Manager, FP&A to join their strategic and growing team! This role will focus on corporate FP&A, as well as have significant involvement with Investor Relations and oversight of compensation and benefits analysis. Awesome location and an opportunity to put your mark on the Finance team! This role is designed for someone who can ramp up quickly and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities of the Manager / Senior Manager, FP&A:
- Perform budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, financial modeling, and variance analysis
- Communicate and present effectively to Investor Relations contacts
- Provide oversight to compensation and benefits analysis
Requirements for the Manager / Senior Manager, FP&A:
- 7+ years of progressive FP&A experience with exposure to / experience with compensation and benefits
- Large company experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's in Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Strong technology skills, including advanced Excel
If you meet the requirements and would like to learn more, please submit your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74027 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.