We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for a team of lending professionals tasked with sourcing and analyzing loan opportunities on both investment and owner occupied commercial properties. You will be tasked with helping devise targeted lending standards and subsequently maintaining adherence to these parameters by the loan origination team. You will be required to directly solicit business from key mortgage banking relationships and analyze the resulting transactional opportunities. You will be responsible for compiling performance statistics, dissecting and analyzing these figures, and presenting associated findings and insights to various internal committees on a regular basis. You will present all new loan requests to the business loan committee and be prepared to discuss and defend these opportunities.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- You can work with Loan Originators to enter into new correspondent relationships with highly regarded mortgage bankers in select markets nationally.
- You can collaborate with credit underwriters and the departmental Vice President, and presents loans for approval to loan committee.
- You can coach loan originators on negotiating techniques, loan underwriting and market developments.
- You can procure new loan opportunities, analyzing these loans and securing all materials needed to advance the associated transactions to underwriting.
- You can stay abreast of industry developments through membership in trade associations, trade journal subscriptions and attendance at seminars and conferences.