We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, strengths-based, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we serve. We love to recognize and celebrate each other and get to wear jeans every day.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What makes this role rewarding?
You will be responsible for managing a team of project-based Technical Analysts and Business Analysts who support enterprise programs and projects. This individual is also responsible for leading and enhancing best practices and consistent technical and business analysis processes, artifacts and tools. Additionally, drive the requirements gathering process to ensure that the business and technical needs are accurately captured and participating on enterprise projects. Work involves managing multiple projects and initiatives while working collaboratively with stakeholders and business process improvement team. Resources to do the job require reliance on in-depth knowledge of credit union products and services with project management and relationship management skills. The individual must have the ability to understand, conceptualize, and model effective and efficient business processes that drive employee and member advocacy. The Manager, Business Process Improvement Analysts is responsible for leading and coaching his/her team to drive performance, individual development, engagement and retention.Responsibilities
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Allocate team resources and monitor deliverables to ensure client needs are met successfully and in a timely fashion
- Direct work assignments and demonstrate agile expertise with functional-technical-operational processes
- Drive the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business and technical needs which includes: risk analysis, “as is” and “to be” process documentation, and other standard requirements deliverables
- Ensure the team reviews technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives
- Ensures requirements related project milestones/goals are met
- Applies great management practices in leading an engaged workforce to effectively deliver the value of this function.
- Provides a structured and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis.