The Manager, Regional Marketing Analytics will be a driving force to discover new insights and recommendations across MGM’s casino, direct, and acquisition marketing platforms with a focus on competitive market analytics, engagement trends, booking behaviors, campaign effectiveness, and more for MGM Resorts’ portfolio of regional assets.
This position will serve as the subject matter expert in bridging the gap between analytics and regional property operations. The manager will direct analysis that determines which campaigns are successful at meeting overall marketing and MGM Resort’s objectives as we enhance the customer journey. This individual will support a world-class Marketing Analytics team, help define its required technology and toolset, identify areas of opportunities, efficiencies, and best practices, as well as produce detailed data analysis focused on data storytelling.
As part of our team, you’ll work with professionals at our family of resorts – as well as those in the corporate executive level – to implement analytics initiatives that move the business forward.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices and procedures.
- Partner with the regional marketing teams to offers strategic insights, review and translate findings, make actionable recommendations and provide insight into how to improve our allocation of marketing dollars while prioritizing critical projects
- Lead and perform all regional marketing analytics including analyzing marketing spend and campaign performance across our diverse portfolio of properties
- Coordinate using the required tools and terminology to establish EA best practices on analysis and recommendations.
- Oversee the creation of event preform, post analysis, promotions, shows and analysis of segments.
- Balance new insight against current projects and continually seek innovation through ongoing networking and research efforts.
- Lead monthly marketing reviews with regional property teams.
- Visit regional properties regularly and participates in marketing strategy meetings.
- Manage a team of senior analysts and analysts.
- Identify business requirements and collaborates with the Enterprise Reporting team in pass-off of requirements for execution and BI / IT development.
- Develop analytics capabilities across aligned functional areas and properties.
- Review findings with and makes recommendations to the EA leadership and business partners.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.