Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
MIS PROJECT MANAGER for our full service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, DOWNTOWN GALVESTON BANKING CENTER, JOB (#27-19)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
The MIS Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale projects plans.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders .
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.