About the Company and Opportunity:
• National Bank that is expanding its locations!
• Consistently ranked high for its exceptional customer service and employee satisfaction.
• Why work here:
• Great company culture that boast an environment where employees are motivated and proud of their contributions
• The banks professional staff and up to date technology creates an outstanding working environment for its employees, positive banking relationships with its customers, and excellent investment value for all its stakeholders.
Overview of the Loan Processor role:
• Sets up and enter data for new and renewed notes, and note modification
• Completes data entry and processes appropriate general ledger entries with corresponding offsets
• Processes initial funding as requested and accounts for collection of fees and charges
• Works with loans requiring multiple pricing options, seasonal limits, tiered commitments, prepayment penalties and breakage costs.
• Receives, reviews and set up advances
• Sets up and maintains guarantor records on the loan systems as required
• Ensures receipt and verification of proper approvals prior to booking any unusual transactions
• Calculates and processes accrual and fee adjustments as required
• Identifies and resolves any moderate to complex boarding/accounting problems
• Provides quality service to internal and external customers by telephone and by assisting loan departments in responding to customer questions and/or problems
• Assists in the documentation, standardization and measurement of key business processes to promote a total quality management environment and to allow for the continual improvement and efficiency of key departmental process
• Performs certain duties related to the overall function of the credit department. These duties will vary depending upon overall department needs and individual ability and experience
Preferred Qualifications for the Loan Processor:
• 2+ years of Loan Processing or banking experience
• Commercial loan experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and organized
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative
• Solid Excel
• Great communication and follow-through
START DATE: Phone Interview This Week and Start Next Week!