The Loan Processor will process loans from application to closing, problem solve difficult scenarios, and assist loan officers as needed.
- Preparing and explaining loan disclosures to borrowers
- Collecting all necessary documentation and verifications
- Ordering title commitments and appraisals
- Communicating with borrowers, loan officer, title representatives, appraisers, underwriters, loan closers, real estate agents, and management
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience processing conventional and FHA/VA mortgage loans
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Must have working knowledge of various investor guidelines and current regulatory guidelines including RESPA, MDIA, TILA, etc.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) and 10-key by touch
- Experience with Desktop Underwriter / Originator (DU) and Loan Prospector (LP)
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to operate standard office equipment: printers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.
- Successful NMLS registration is required
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285