Seek and develop relationship for new business sources. Interview customers to collect and analyze customer financial information. Advise customers on the risks and benefits of various mortgage products and help select the appropriate loan program within Eagle roadmap timelines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make sales calls and develop relationships within Real Estate agents, builders and other referral sources to generate business.
- Interview customer and secure a complete loan application.
- Market your database on a regular basis
- Originate and prepare new loans in accordance with the “Home Loan Advisor” agreement, signed at the time of employment, to ensure all loans meet the guidelines of the Products and Policies manual for upfront submission.
- Advice the customer regarding the various mortgage loan products based on the customer’s individual needs.
- Recommend to customers the appropriate mortgage loan product to best fit the customer’s financial needs.
- Communicate underwriting decisions to customers.
- Lock all loans with the borrowers in accordance with the Secondary Marketing Pricing and Rate Lock Policies and Procedures manual.
- Participate in builder and realtor functions, status meetings, special events, etc., to develop and maintain relationships and customer service.
- Be accessible to the buyers and associates and return calls in the same day.
- Build rapport with and maintain open lines of communication with borrowers, builders, realtors and processors.
- Maintain reports and notes within origination computer system to ensure complete exchange of information regarding loan application, loan status, conversations with customers, lock in information, monthly projected closings, and incentive and expense reports.
- Participate in weekly “Pipeline” meetings with processor(s) with full working knowledge of each file. Assist loan processing and closing departments to facilitate accurate and expeditious processing and closing of loans.
- Provide cash to closing information to NHC’s for Spotlight homes on a weekly basis.