The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Loan Officer Assistant with one of our clients in Atlanta, Georgia. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation! CSIGRIZ
- Entering loans.
- Disclosing loan applications, reviewing income / asset documentation.
- Pulling credit, reviewing credit.
- Running Automated underwriting systems.
- Learning mortgage checklist for complete files.
- Becoming familiar with loan program guidelines.
- Mortgage experience, reviewing mortgage documentation
- customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Software skills- 'Microsoft word, excel, outlook
NICE TO HAVE:
Superior typing skills
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.