The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Loan Officer Assistant with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Responsible for providing support to assigned Market(s)/Mortgage Loan Officer(s) by providing lending support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Aid MLO’s with pipeline management.
- Aid in document accuracy & assist with the completion of NOI’s, withdrawn files, MLO recommend denials, & pre-qual denials.
- Assist MLO with paperless process including but not limited to, uploading/indexing or splitting docs as needed.
- Assist with loan documentation, follow up, and/or verbal communication with third party parties
- Support MLO’s with Settlement Agent additions/changes.
- Monitor & assist with rate lock & NOI expirations.
- Assist as needed with ordering WVOE’s and tax transcripts.
- Assist MLO’s by ensuring files meet QMAX Checklist standards prior to file submission to the RPST.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.