Loan Officer Assistant | Mortgage Servicing | Charlotte, NC
Terms: Long term Contract with potential for Direct Hire in 6+ months. Attractive benefits offered via CSI Financial during contract period.
Roles open: 6 (please share with your fellow mortgage network #workwithfriends)
- Answers telephone inquiries and written inquiries concerning loan processing and information.
- Provide superior customer service, engaging with consumers and providing proactive support to the LO
- Ability to manage a pipeline and collect documents pertinent to mortgage loan origination
- Ability to assist in reviewing loan applications and documentation, which may include phone and computer work, printing, copying, scanning, emailing, overnight documents, etc.
- Work directly with the borrower to collect documentation with sufficient urgency and follow up such that the loan is ready for set up within 3 days of disclosure
- Follows-Up on documentation as needed by the LO or Processor
Qualified Candidates will have the following:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and needs change quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively with a team.
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Positive outlook and optimistic character traits
- Experience with Encompass preferred
Encompass experience is NOT necessarily required but is preferred.
Job Purpose: This is an administrative support role to the Sales Managers and a tenured SVP. Experience and familiarity with mortgage loan documents is required in addition to a high level of analytical ability, attention to detail and strong organization skills. This is a high visibility role working with the Sales Managers and a Senior Executive. A mature and professional demeanor is required.
Profile Target: The ideal Candidate will have a background or experience as a mortgage loan processor, loan officer assistant, mortgage document reviewer or similar administrative role within mortgage industry.
Team: Reporting to the SVP of Mortgage Loan Origination and working closely with Loan Officers & Sales Managers.
Start date: ASAP (need to clear credit, criminal & education verification prior to starting)
Schedule: Full-time, M - F 8:00am - 5:30pm
Who is CSI Financial's Client?
Founded over a decade ago, our Client is a fully-licensed agency and non-agency subservicer for commercial banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and hedge funds. The Charlotte, NC based company currently services over $75 billion worth of mortgage assets, which are comprised of its own assets and loans subserviced for many other investor types nationwide.
- Self-starter that can proactively manage projects and multiple priorities
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously with minimal supervision on broadly defined assignments
- Operate with tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Directly Apply: Qualified mortgage professionals should send the following to Zac Kendrick at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Complete applicant submissions will take priority.
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Best times of availability for phone calls (include time zones)
- Education (completed & pending)
- Current location (include zip code)