The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Market Support Specialist with one of our clients in Mclean, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Responsible for providing support to assigned Market(s)/Mortgage Loan Officer(s) by providing lending support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Aid MLO’s with pipeline management.
- Aid in document accuracy & assist with the completion of NOI’s, withdrawn files, MLO recommend denials, & pre-qual denials.
- Assist MLO with paperless process including but not limited to, uploading/indexing or splitting docs as needed.
- Assist with loan documentation, follow up, and/or verbal communication with third party parties
- Support MLO’s with Settlement Agent additions/changes.
- Monitor & assist with rate lock & NOI expirations.
- Assist as needed with ordering WVOE’s and tax transcripts.
- Assist MLO’s by ensuring files meet QMAX Checklist standards prior to file submission to the RPST.
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.