Freedom Mortgage is hiring Loan Officers & Senior Loan Officers in Tempe, AZ.
This is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns.
If you have a NMLS license and previous experience as a Loan Officer in a call center environment, APPLY NOW for your next career opportunity!
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission – 1st year earnings up to $80,000!
- State of the Art Lead Generation: Freedom provides leads through marketing campaigns and has a large servicing portfolio ($200 Billion+)
- Work-Life Balance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance options + Flexible Spending Account
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay, Sick Time & PTO
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Continuing Comprehensive Training – latest practices inside & outside the industry
- Career Advancement Opportunities and more!
- Conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation.
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client.
- Explains and communicates the terms of each product and ensures that all of the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.