Our client provides a full range of securities services to clients worldwide. Our client is part of one of the world's largest and strongest securities services networks with assets of more than USD7.4 trillion assets under custody (as at November 2018).
Part of the Securities Services business, the Issuer Services Business is designed to support and enhance the corporate strategies of leading global companies, financial institutions and capital market investors. Isuuers Services utlizes Loan IQ as a strategic platform for complex loans.
Working as an integral part of the Global Loan IQ team on changes and enhancements and overall day to day running of this strategic platform. The candidate we are looking for will have both domain and application specific knowledge, will have experience working directly with the business to steer and shape initiatives. They will be responsible for significant business/product decisions, ensuring all aspects of initiatives are identified, developed and supported to the satisfaction of the business. They are a point of contact concerning service issues.
Expectation of the role:
- Manage activities within project delivery to the business within the agreed timeframes, cost and levels of quality working both independently and with other globally disbursed members of the team;
- Provide information about potential technology solutions, costs and timescales to enable the business management team to make informed choices about their investments in IT
- On target delivery with agreed levels of functionality of committed projects, ensuring project progress, adherence and risk information is available to business management at all times;
- Assist in monitoring production and troubleshooting as needed when issues occur.
- Identify new opportunities and promote activities where customer satisfaction can be improved;
- Document requirements and functional/technical designs for changes and preform testing system testing and test automation
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.