Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $65000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture are available to this Loan Documentation Manager position. To thrive in this Loan Documentation Manager position and advance your career with a well-known, successful organization, you will need to be responsible for performing a variety of loan administration duties for moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products, responsible for preparing proper loan documents for commercial/commercial real estate, residential mortgage, and consumer loans while keeping current with compliance issues. The Loan Documentation Manager position is a full-time opportunity and is situated in the Baltimore, Maryland, area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance if you're a good fit for this position.
What you get to do every single day
1. Prepare new, renewal and/or modification loan documentation in accordance with credit approval, loan documentation standards and regulatory requirements.
2. Order/review title work, applicable due diligence reports and insurance documents. Calculation and preparation of settlement statements.
3. After settlement, file the necessary recordings and filings to perfect collateral and prepare collateral file for the vault. Responsible for safe handling of life insurance policies and all collateral documents. Performs quarterly audits to ensure integrity of collateral.
4. Responsible for overseeing the loan monitoring system for collateral documents, UCC continuations, financial covenants, hazard/flood insurance renewals and other documents needed for outstanding loans and clearing exceptions. Ensures appropriate approval and/or waivers and exceptions are obtained.
5. Review and negotiate loan documents with the Loan Officer and borrower. Works routinely with legal counsel on attorney prepared loan documents.
6. Communicate with external and internal customers as needed. Daily interaction with loan officers, lending department staff and outside contacts including attorneys, escrow/title companies and insurance agents.
7. Prepare lien releases for paid loans and maintain record retention file for all paid loans. Retrieve archived files as requested.
Position Description Loan Documentation Manager Page 2
8. Work closely with loan servicing area in order to ensure loans and collateral are accurately entered into the loan operating system.
9. Responsible for identifying and recording HMDA reportable transactions and maintenance of the HMDA LAR.
10. Responsible for ordering and tracking appraisals, ensuring that reports are ordered and received in a timely manner.
11. Assist Chief Credit Officer with periodic reports and special projects.
12. Responsible for training the lending department on various compliance issues and department software systems as required. Administrator for various loan department software systems.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.