Title: Commercial Loan Officer & Business Development Officer
Salary: $140K DOE
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Our client is a bank seeking a Commercial Loan Officer & Business Development Officer to establish and maintain a client relationship portfolio for Contra Costa County markets. Drawing on your superior communication and interpersonal talents, you will independently attract clients with total revenue of $10mm-250mm.
- Independently handle all relationship types, including relationships with complex loan structures.
- Gain knowledge of all bank products including Cash Management, Wealth Management, International and partner with Product Specialists to sell products to clients and prospects.
- Provide leadership to other bankers within the group.
- Generate New Business development.
- Prepare and supervise loan packages for presentation to Senior Management and Loan Committee.
- Assume full responsibility for quality, completeness and accuracy of all loan documentation in the loan portfolio, proactively manages loan asset quality.
- Contribute to overall management objectives of Bank and Group by participating in meetings and supporting Bank goals.
- Participate in community-oriented and professional organizations to provide additional networking and referral opportunities.