About the Company and Opportunity:
• National Bank that is expanding its locations!
• Consistently ranked high for its exceptional customer service and employee satisfaction.
• Why work here:
• Great company culture that boast an environment where employees are motivated and proud of their contributions
• The banks professional staff and up to date technology creates an outstanding working environment for its employees, positive banking relationships with its customers, and excellent investment value for all its stakeholders.
Overview of the Loan Closer role:
• Obtain loan memo, worksheet and other documents from loan officer after proper approval from the management or Executive Committee
• Using FIS FLO platform, calculate loan interest, loan payment amount, APR, escrow payment based on the term on the loan memo or worksheet
• Using FIS FLO platform, prepare loan documents for CD, letter of credit and commercial loans and obtain customers signature
• Prepare instruction and loan information for Real Estate and SBA Loans and send them out to the attorneys for RE loan documentation
• Prepare checklist for all loans to be closed
• Review loan documents prepared by attorney and instruct attorney to send to the title company
• Open title with title company
• Contact surveyor to order survey
• Perform flood, UCC, tax, entity, franchise tax search for new and renew loans
• Communicate with title company, attorney, loan officer to get loan closed
• Submit signed loan package goes to funding officer for review and approval for funding and booking
• Send out appraisal and EPA reports to borrower by UPS
• To assist Note Dept to resolve post-closing issues and exceptions
• Prepare loan closing status report weekly
• Take up Ad Hoc assignments
Preferred Qualifications for the Loan Closer:
• 2+ years of loan closing or banking experience
• Commercial loan experience is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and organized
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative
• Solid Excel
• Great communication and follow-through
START DATE: Phone Interview This Week and Start Next Week!