Aerotek is looking for a fully remote Loan Closer with Encompass experience out of MD! Please review the below requirements!
MUST HAVE Requirements:--TRID guidelines
--Loan Closing (pipeline of 60 loans + closed per month)
--2+ years of Residential Mortgage Closing experience
- Utilize Encompass loan origination software.
- Audit mortgage loan files for compliance inaccuracies according to internal, investor, and federal overlays
- Manage a daily pipeline of Initial Loan Estimates, Change of Circumstance Loan Estimates, and Closing Disclosures while adhering to strict deadlines
- Audit incoming loans to closing in order to give the green light for closing to occur
- Review executed closing packages and coordinate funding authorization with title companies
- Serve as a conduit between the closing department, bankers, and analysts to ensure a smooth loan process for the borrower
- Communicate with all divisions of the bank and title companies to obtain necessary documentation in a timely fashion
- Provide white glove service to bank customers and mortgage bankers by executing best-in-class customer service procedures
- Work effectively under specific time constraints
- Work independently and as a team
- Operate and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated history of meeting closing deadlines
- Encompass experience strongly preferred
- Experience closing 65+ loans.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.