We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for combining personal skills, resources and product knowledge for the purpose of helping clients realize their financial goals. Must have the ability to attract, provide service and close business with clients. Responsible for assessing a client's circumstances and objectives, and based on those, provide individualized, highly strategic retirement/investment consulting. Access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving products - including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, IRAs, insurance, estate planning and many other services to offer to client base and the membership.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies
- Take complex financial information and communicate it to clients in a manner that enables them to make informed decisions
- Prepare the required paperwork to open brokerage accounts, mutual funds, annuities, etc.
- Build client relationships based upon developing strategies to attain their financial goals through the use of financial planning and wealth management
- Coordinate client review schedule, client surveys and newsletters with advisor associate or designated branch employee to retain clients
- Develop and cultivate your own client base
- Prospect and service membership
- Work closely with branch personnel in identifying opportunities for referrals
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategy for new client relationships
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to members and prospects for business development purposes
- Coordinate seminars and webinars in accordance with annual marketing plan
- Works with advisor associate or branch personnel to prepare for seminar/webinar
- Solid understanding of retirement industry trends, concepts, products and practices and a commitment to maintaining that knowledge
- Attend financial advisor meetings and continuing education sessions to stay current about products, services and policies