Multiple openings with a large bank in their lending services department!
These roles are fully remote until it is deem safe to return to their offices in NYC, please see below for responsibilities and qualifications!
- conduct the initial analysis for the ELC (Executive Loan Committee)
- review all of he documentation from both the client and relationship manager
- assist the relationship managers with deciding on whether or not the loan is a sale able loan
- They act as liaison from the appraisal desk (order titles, issue commitment letters)
- work with Relationship Manager to ensure quality
- work with the Attorney to get title
- Push the deal to closing
- 4+ years of Loan Processing experience
- Fannie Mae Experience
- Proven track record of Pipeline Management experience
- Tax Return Experience
- Loan banking experience (City National Bank, Sterling national bank)
- Has experience working with High networth clients (minimum loans at FRB is 1 Mil)
- Bachelor's degree is ideal but not required
- Must be able to cover people and work in a flat organization (help wherever needed)
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.