BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Leasing Specialist in Tigard, OR
Expected Duration: Long Term
seeking contract experience in equipment leasing or mortgage or credit experience:
Performs a variety of technical, specialized and complex functions within leasing operations to ensure accurate and efficient operations such as preparation of client and end user documentation, closing and funding transactions, managing and monitoring client operating agreements, accounting, servicing, and management of file review and document retention. Verifies, processes, and documents information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy. Accomplishes tasks within designated time frame and provides high quality customer service by responding to customer inquiries, requests and problems. Researches and resolves problems and errors with accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work with multiple functional areas to solve complex documentation needs
- Ability to apply critical thinking for all elements of lease/loan documentation construction
- Ability to master multiple software applications; strong PC skills
- Strong mathematical skills and general knowledge of basic accounting procedures used within the assigned area
- Proven commitment to quality customer service and ability to work well with customers
- Strong general office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact Name: Charan Raju
How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 95746 when responding to this ad.