Lead FP&A Analyst
The Financial Planning and Analysis ('FP&A') Lead Analyst oversees a variety of activities including but not limited to forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling, and reporting. The incumbent will be required to manage ad-hoc special projects, from time to time, that vary in scope and ambiguity. The individual will help inform decisions about business development projects that impact the long-term strategy of U.S. Tower.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design, develop and implement monthly analyses and assessments of all product lines and contract terms submitted to business leaders and to the Director of FP&A
- Develop and manage business partnerships across multiple departments
- Present financial results to the Senior Vice President and his/her direct reports on regular basis
- Develop models and business cases to support strategic corporate development initiatives, including acquisitions, divestitures, master lease agreements, and product launches
- Expand reporting capabilities and data governance by partnering with IT to develop a shared platform
- Develop, refine, and administer financial models that strategic partners use daily to present financials for external facing customers
- Communicate outcomes of analyses and research to internal stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end understanding of financials, strategy, process, and planning
- Understand the financial reporting nuances of new revenue lines, working in accordance with Accounting and Tax teams
- Act as liaison between business units and Accounting to ensure proper treatment of all profit and loss and capital impacts for actuals
- Prepare financial models, business narratives and PowerPoint presentations for senior executives
- Analyze and contribute to the drafting of requests for proposal responses and benchmark those responses to other competitive offers.
- Provide competitive costing recommendations that enable the Company to meet its financial objectives while positioning it for long-term success
- Attend external customer meetings to present and defend pricing and financial strategies
- Participate actively in meetings and customer leasing agreement negotiations
- Review and approve daily all capital expenditures across applicable product lines.