What You'll Do:
- Interpret goals and prepare, present, and advocate for solution options and scope
- Develop understanding of customer workflows and needs
- Provide precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development
- Work with Development, Quality Assurance, and Production Support teams to verify and test the desired functionality changes
- Demonstrate an understanding of data warehouse concepts, practices, and have technical hands-on experience supporting data warehousing solutions
- Analyze data sets to determine business rules and create suggested data organization requirements for approval
- Become the expert on data within the Data Warehouse
- Work towards improving data availability, reliability, efficiency and quality
- An Associate's degree in related field of study. A Bachelor's or Master's degree is a plus
- 5+ Years' of technical business analysis and 3+ years' experience with Data Management in an analyst role
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques
- Experience preparing use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Data analysis experience using SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions) , and other tools
- Knowledge of DBMS concepts: good conceptual understanding of data structures, data modeling
- Intermediate SQL skills: optimizing queries to run efficiently; debugging queries to find logical errors.
- Experience with ETL/DW concepts and tools; understanding of Cloud Concepts
- Experience presenting complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.