Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
LOAN PROCESSOR for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE CLEAR LAKE BANKING CENTER, JOB (#27-20)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
Examine received applications to be in compliant with current banking regulations and the bank’s policy & procedures. Maintain knowledge of the bank’s loan products and an understanding of the qualification’s required of each loan. Organize and finalize an applicant file (new/renewing) before uploading into Core system.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collect and review all required documentation for loan package prior for processing to be accurate and in compliance.
2. Work directly with lender/assistant and loan operations to process loan in a timely manner.
3. Update Collateral Exception report for new loans, distribute report to assigned staff.
4. Submit OFAC inquires on loan renewal dates.
5. Work with monthly CPI billing and refunds, add or reduce balance premiums.
6. Perform UCC searches for loans requiring in-house documents.
7. Prepare loan activity “Daily Schedule” for new loans funded, renewed, modified, advancements, or paid off from prior day.
8. Order coupon books after loan is processed.
9. Monitor and remove final ACH payments.
10. Input loan maintenance when warranted.
11. Distribute daily reports to assigned staff