Aston Carter is hiring a KYC Analyst for an essential client here in Jacksonville!
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence reviews for various products/business lines on all new high risk accounts
- Performing QA testing of KYC files, documenting findings and communicating the findings with AML Compliance management
- Facilitating the review of the overall AML Compliance program including risk analysis, periodic high risk accountant reviews, quality assurance reviews and provide data on key performance indicators
- 2+ years experience as KYC Analyst
- Strong excel experience: pivot tables and vlookups
- Knowledge of relevant AML laws/regulatory requirements
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.