CSI Financial is searching for an Accounting Contract Professional for a large National client based in the Jersey City area. The contract length is at least 6 months!
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
• Personnel to work directly for Client under Client supervision, in connection with the Company’s Accounting . The Company will solely be responsible for the direction and control of the Services. Accordingly, Advisor will not be responsible for the scope, adequacy, or nature of the Services.
• Executes day-to-day accounting activities accurately
• Provides data to Client to enable decision making
• Certified Public Accountant or other relevant certification (either completed or in process)
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or related Business Management disciplines.
• Responsible for supporting project tasks.
• Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.