Our client is seeking a Junior Treasury Analyst to oversee the cash management and banking activities for the Company's U.S. and International Operations. This will include handling banking relationships, journal entries, internal reporting, analyses, and daily cash management activities.
- Perform bank account administration that includes opening, maintaining, and closing of bank accounts
- Maintain documentation and liaise between banks, production offices, and internal departments
- Record daily bank deposits, outgoing wire transfers, and various cash journal entries in SAP
- Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department
- Maintain filing system, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
- Perform daily cash processes, including initiating and analyzing the daily cash position for U.S. and international operations, initiating wire transfers, reviewing positive pay, and compiling the necessary audit trail documentation
- Review monthly bank analyses
- Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks and internal departments
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Assist in documenting and updating departmental policies and procedures
- Assist Senior Vice President and Executive Director with special projects, as assigned