Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to fill a role with one of our clients centrally located in Portland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Weekly invoice entry, and preparing check runs
- Assisting with month-end close processes - balance sheet reconciliations, general ledger review, accounts receivable management
- Auditing accounting systems and data to correct and reduce errors
- Assist with performing vendor A/P and A/R process
- Accounting process development and improvement
- Preparing budgetary statements and tracking for company departments
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 1-3 years of previous accounting experience, preferably in a growing company
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.