Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
Why us? TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for financial reporting and analysis of financial information. This role will assist in and supervise the company budget preparation and provide income statement and balance sheet trend and variance analysis. The position will be responsible for developing ad hoc reports and improving existing reporting tools and analysis reporting methods. The position will supervise a Financial Analyst and will be responsible for supervising and developing the analyst both technically and professionally. The Senior Analyst will support/assist the Financial Reporting Manager on various tasks and projects. The position will report directly to the Financial Reporting Manager.
TEKsystems - Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is mainly responsible for financial reporting, analysis of financial information, and forecasting. This includes a heavy emphasis on analyzing various reports, identifying variances to budget, and communicating those findings. This role will assist in various weekly and monthly reports including, but not limited to, headcount reporting, department tracking, variance analysis, and trending reports. Other responsibilities include: supporting the A/R teams in processing write-offs, reconciling balance sheet accounts, and preparing ad-hoc journal entries. A qualified individual must be detailed oriented, have strong analytical skills, and display a strong work ethic. The Financial Analyst II will directly support/assist the Financial Reporting Manager and the Accounting team on various tasks and projects. The position will report directly to the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assists in the preparation of the company's annual budget and management reporting
- Monitors company performance, analyzes actual results versus budget, and provides the accompanying narrative with explanations behind variances
- Creates user-friendly reports with visual capability that compares actual performance versus forecast for Senior Leadership review
- Works closely with other Finance staff as well as other leaders around the company to develop forecasts and review departmental spend
- Analyzes current processes, identifies inefficiencies, and suggests improvements
- Assists with monthly closing process: journal entries, variance analysis, and post close financial reporting
- Prepares weekly/monthly departmental reports, headcount reports, and T&E statements
- Assists in special projects and creates ad hoc analysis and reports as needed.
- Prepares competitor analysis and is proactive in understanding industry trends (S.I.A. calls)
- Prepares monthly Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations with fully supported analysis of balances
- Processes Accounts Receivable write-offs
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Proven track record of delivering accurate and timely reporting and able to hit the ground running within a high performing corporate finance department
- Exhibits high standards of accuracy and precision; displays exceptional organization skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
- Exhibits a strong passion for understanding systems and developing reporting efficiencies
- Capable of balancing multiple work demands and setting priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field with experience
2 - 4 years of work experience related to financial accounting/reporting
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
PeopleSoft, nVision, and Hyperion Financial Management skills a plus
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.